This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: problem with BImode and BITS_PER_UNIT != 8
- To: Herman ten Brugge <Haj dot Ten dot Brugge at net dot HCC dot nl>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: problem with BImode and BITS_PER_UNIT != 8
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:41:54 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200009252046.VAA15474@net.HCC.nl>
On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 09:46:41PM +0100, Herman ten Brugge wrote:
> * rtl.c: Modify calculation of mode_bitsize array when
> BITS_PER_UNIT != 8.
Alternately, we could use 0 instead of a specific bit size when
we want things to be in terms of units.