This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ bug: tree based representation of "switch"?
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: C++ bug: tree based representation of "switch"?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:21:28 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This was a bug involving the evil SAVE_EXPR and the even more evil
> UNSAVE_EXPR. Ugh. For GCC 3.1, we'll have to see about getting rid
> of these beasts.
> Fixed with this patch.
> Thanks for the report!
Thanks for the patch! :-)
I verified that with this patch not only the testcase, but also the entire
project (which triggered the bug in several cases) compiles successfully,
resulting in a working binary.
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/