This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RFC: Patch to warn about disabled optimizations
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: RFC: Patch to warn about disabled optimizations
- From: Brad Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:09:30 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: lucier at math dot purdue dot edu
No one has commented on this proposed patch:
that adds an option -Wdisabled-optimization to warn if the program
structure is such that gcc has decided to omit an optimization pass
that the user has requested. This can happen, for example, in gcse.c.