This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: demangler patch checkin
- To: <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Subject: Re: demangler patch checkin
- From: "Kenneth Block" <block at zk3 dot dec dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:36:17 -0400
- Reply-To: <block at zk3 dot dec dot com>
These patches have still not been checked in. The patches for binutils have
been checked in, but the patches to demangler cannot be checked into
binutils because the source is common with the compiler. Could somebody
please check them in?
I really have no vested interest in these patches other than trying to keep
the Linux binutils and the Official binutils in sync.
* To: binutils at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu
* Subject: Patch checkin
* From: Ken Block <block at zk3 dot dec dot com>
* Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:10:21 -0400
Is it possible for me to get write access to the repository so I can check
the following patches in? If not, could somebody check these patches in?
Some of these patches are pretty new, but the -taso patch for ld dates all
the way back to January.
Add gnat demangler
Enable java demangling style in nm, etc.
Re: Patch checkin
* To: block at zk3 dot dec dot com
* Subject: Re: Patch checkin
* From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
* Date: Tue, 18 Jul 00 16:37:35 EDT
* Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
I'll put in the GCC patches in about a week. Keep nagging me ...