This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add fputs->fwrite conversion
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Subject: Re: Patch to add fputs->fwrite conversion
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:23:32 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <200009201812.OAA09323@caip.rutgers.edu>
Yes, this is fine.
By the way, I completely agree that these kinds of machinations should
be done in the compiler, rather than the library.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com