This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/544: current GCC failed with "invalid lvalue in assignment"
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: c/544: current GCC failed with "invalid lvalue in assignment"
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:35:41 -0700
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, drepper at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <email@example.com> <20000919072947.A25942@cygnus.com> <20000919092245Y.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Sep 19, 2000 at 09:22:45AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> We should figure out how to share more and more of this code...
Yep. Under the Grand Unified Tree Theory we have an ASM_EXPR that is
passed down from the front end to be completely expanded in one place.