This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: c/544: current GCC failed with "invalid lvalue inassignment"
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: c/544: current GCC failed with "invalid lvalue inassignment"
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:22:45 -0700
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, gcc-gnats at gcc dot gnu dot org, drepper at redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><20000919072947.A25942@cygnus.com>
>>>>> "Richard" == Richard Henderson <email@example.com> writes:
Richard> On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 06:21:11AM -0000, firstname.lastname@example.org
>> rcmd2.i: In function `rcmd_af': rcmd2.i:28: invalid lvalue in
Richard> I think it moderately interesting that this is the second
Richard> time I've fixed this bug. The last time was in the C++
Richard> front end:
Dear me. I assume I've been the perpetrator both times; I never
expect that routine to modify that stuff.
We should figure out how to share more and more of this code; maybe
that way I'll only be able to inrtroduce bugs once.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com