This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question about a varasm change
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Question about a varasm change
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:33:53 +0100 (BST)
- cc: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > * dbxout.c (dbxout_symbol_name): Use DECL_NAME rather than
> > DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME.
> Err, don't you need to use DECL_ASSEMBLER_NAME if the decl is a
> static class member? According to the comment in that case we want the
> mangled name.
To be honest I have no idea. I just followed what Jason suggested.