This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: arm constant pool problems
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: arm constant pool problems
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 10:09:34 -0600
- cc: Philip Blundell <philb at gnu dot org>, richard dot earnshaw at arm dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>you
> On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > Note you and Bernd posted different patches to fix problems in constant
> > pool generation on the ARM. You might want to see if one of your patches
> > fixes both problems.
> Mine was for the SH.
Silly silly me.