This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- To: geoffk at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 00 20:33:49 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Oh, I see why they are both readonly. The readonly_fields_p logic sets
the whole thing readonly and we don't ever turn it off once the actual
target gets it set. Perhaps a bug, but I'm not sure how else to do this.