This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- To: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Subject: Re: Change to readonly conflict handling
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 15:33:54 -0700
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <10009172153.AA11869@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
> Date: Sun, 17 Sep 00 17:53:58 EDT
> From: email@example.com (Richard Kenner)
> Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Do you have a test case?
> Yes, but it's in Ada. I don't think any other front-end has readonly fields.
C has readonly fields:
const int a;
How is the Ada frontend creating a non-unchanging write to a readonly
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>