This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFA:] Remove extraneous spacing from directives in config/elfos.h
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [RFA:] Remove extraneous spacing from directives in config/elfos.h
- From: Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 04:05:24 +0200
- CC: hans-peter dot nilsson at axis dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 12:12:58 -0700
> From: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 03:37:36PM +0200, Hans-Peter Nilsson wrote:
> > * config/elfos.h (CONST_SECTION_ASM_OP): Remove extraneous leading
> > tab.
> These tabs are not extraneous to pa64.
Does it need two tabs for its ELF directives? The ..._ASM_OP:s
are as a rule emitted with *one* leading tab.
(Other ..._ASM_OP are default-defined without a leading tab, FWIW.)