This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bogus libcalls with multiple REG_RETVAL notes
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Bogus libcalls with multiple REG_RETVAL notes
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 19:45:03 +0100 (BST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Sat, 16 Sep 2000, Richard Henderson wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 07:40:22PM +0100, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> > Don't these go through expand_call rather than expand_library_call_value?
> > The code to generate the "equal form" notes is still present in expand_call.
> All the ones that the user calls, yes. But there are
> functions calls generated by gcc that don't go through
Can you provide an example?