This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: preprocessor/538: cpp0 loops while expanding macros
- To: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Subject: Re: preprocessor/538: cpp0 loops while expanding macros
- From: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:18:22 +0100
- Cc: loechner at informatik dot uni-kl dot de, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20000915184404.A7844@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
Neil Booth wrote:-
> Bootstrapping and running testsuite. Assuming these succeed, OK to
> * cpplex.c (push_macro_context): Set an argument's level after
> calling parse_args. We could loop infinitely otherwise.
> * gcc.dg/cpp/macro2.c: New testcase.
I committed this, as its fairly obvious (to me at least), and
bootstrapped and passed the tests.