This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: bounds violation in cppmacro.c
- To: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: bounds violation in cppmacro.c
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:15:16 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009151849.LAA24121@kayak.mcgary.org>you write:
> I can't tell if this was consciously done in order to sometimes
> avoid a comparison instruction, or if it was unconscious. In any
> case, it causes (spurious) bounds violation traps.
> 2000-09-15 Greg McGary <email@example.com>
> * cppmacro.c (check_trad_stringification): Check token
> text pointers against limit before dereferencing.
When you check this in, can you please move the "p++;" and "q++;" statements
onto their own line so that they adhere to GNU coding standards?