This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The -m4-nofpu fix didn't work...
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: The -m4-nofpu fix didn't work...
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:36:04 +0100 (BST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Elena Zannoni <ezannoni at cygnus dot com>
On 15 Sep 2000, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Sep 15, 2000, Bernd Schmidt <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I'm not sure what the best way to fix this would be
> Can't we just have those functions defined unconditionally in
> m2/libgcc, even though they're only going to be used for -m4-nofpu?
We could do that if the assembler won't choke on some m4 opcode. I'll try.