This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] config/i386/i386.md: Fix a comment typo.
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] config/i386/i386.md: Fix a comment typo.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:15:12 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009151246.FAA17289@cygnus.com>you write:
> Attached is a patch to fix a possible comment typo.
> There is no function called "simple_386_epilogue", not even mentioned
> in ChangeLog's. Since "ix86_can_use_return_insn_p" in i386.c has good
> comments, I am pretty sure this is a right fix.
> Kazu Hirata
> ===File ~/gnu/gcc/ChangeLog-i386md==========================
> 2000-09-15 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * config/i386/i386.md: Fix a comment typo.
I've just enabled write access for you to the GCC repository.
Please add yourself to the "write after approval" section of the
MAINTAINERS file and check in this change.