This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Revised patch to generate correct dwarf2 debugging info
- To: Will Cohen <wcohen at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Revised patch to generate correct dwarf2 debugging info
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 09:11:19 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <39C21C6E.304B2CD6@redhat.com>you write:
> I have revised the patch to correct the generation of dwarf2 debugging
> informartion based on the comments I received on the previous version.
> This patch allows gcc to generate correct debugging information for
> parameters passed to inlined functions that are constant float,
> double, or long long values.
> 2000-09-14 Will Cohen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * dwarf2out.c (add_const_value_attribute): Changed array into a
> xmalloced object, so it exists after function exit.
> (free_AT): Added case for dw_val_class_float to free allocated
> Is this okay to checkin?
Approved. Please install!