This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] Add -ms2600 to the H8/300 port.
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] Add -ms2600 to the H8/300 port.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 12:10:15 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009020459.VAA27186@cygnus.com>you write:
> Should I output a different family name in an object file when -ms2600
> is used (thus binutils support first)?
I would recommend it.
> 2000-09-02 Kazu Hirata <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * invoke.texi (H8/300 Options): Add -ms2600.
> * config/h8300.c (h8300_init_once): Output an error when -ms2600
> is used without -ms.
> * config/h8300.h (TARGET_MAC): New.
> (TARGET_SWITCHES): Add -ms2600 and -mno-s2600.
> (CONDITIONA_REGISTER_USAGE): Disable the mac register on any
> machine other than H8/S2600.
> * config/h8300.md: Accept mac instructions on the H8/S2600 instead
> of the H8/S2000.
I've installed this change.