This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Reload inheritance and auto inc/dec
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Reload inheritance and auto inc/dec
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:03:15 +0100 (BST)
- cc: law at cygnus dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On 14 Sep 2000, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> On Sep 14, 2000, Bernd Schmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > and the comment is maybe a bit misleading.
> In what sense?
"We use the original pseudo for the output"; this is what the first patch
did but this wasn't the real problem. The real problem was passing the
right locations so that in_reg and out_reg would get set properly.