This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Improvement for update_equiv_regs (fwd)
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Improvement for update_equiv_regs (fwd)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:36:01 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>you
> On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > Now it may turn out that it's not important in those cases, I really don'
> > know.
> The note is identical to what's in the SET_SRC of the insn. There really
> is no point in having it earlier - it's entirely redundant.
Ok. Consider my objections withdrawn. Patch approved.