This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Improvement for update_equiv_regs (fwd)
- To: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Improvement for update_equiv_regs (fwd)
- From: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:46:38 +0100 (BST)
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 14 Sep 2000, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Now it may turn out that it's not important in those cases, I really don't
The note is identical to what's in the SET_SRC of the insn. There really
is no point in having it earlier - it's entirely redundant.