This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch (ver. 2) to improve memrefs_conflist_p ADDRESSOF handling
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patch (ver. 2) to improve memrefs_conflist_p ADDRESSOF handling
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:58:53 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009130732.DAA13315@jwlab.FEITH.COM>you write:
> This patch allows gcc to realize that variables located in the frame
> can't conflict with addressof. This patch passes make bootstrap and
> make check on FreeBSD-3.5 x86, IBM AIX 4.3, and Solaris 7 SPARC.
> Sat Sep 9 07:31:37 EDT 2000 John Wehle (email@example.com)
> * alias.c (memrefs_conflict_p): An ADDRESSOF doesn't
> conflict with frame_pointer_rtx.
This is fine. Please install this patch.