This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: Geoffrey Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: set_pseudo_multiple_uses change
- From: Michael Hayes <mhayes at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 07:42:33 +1200 (NZST)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Michael Hayes <mhayes at cygnus dot com>
- References: <200009121822.LAA05458@thief.cygnus.com>
Geoffrey Keating writes:
> I don't understand why you made this change:
> 2000-09-12 Michael Hayes <email@example.com>
> (set_pseudo_multiple_uses): Pass regs pointer.
I've committed the obvious fix. Somehow all my source trees
bar the one that counted had the correct patch :-(
What's interesting is that it didn't affect my bootstrap?!