This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: conditional traps for MIPS (good patch)
- To: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: conditional traps for MIPS (good patch)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:11:31 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> Greg McGary <email@example.com> writes:
> Here's an update to the previous patch that places the general
> conditional trap pattern ahead of the div_trap patterns for reasons
> explained in the comment.
[ Referring back to this previous patch.... ]
2000-09-06 Greg McGary <firstname.lastname@example.org>
(trap_cmp_op, mips_gen_conditional_trap): New func decls.
* config/mips/mips.h (ISA_HAS_COND_TRAP): New macro.
(PREDICATE_CODES): Add "trap_cmp_op".
(trap_cmp_op, mips_gen_conditional_trap): New functions.
* config/mips/mips.md (trap, conditional_trap): New patterns.
The last version of this patch you posted to the lists is fine. Please