This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ PATCH: bringing current cvs to bootstrap land
- To: gdr at codesourcery dot com
- Subject: Re: C++ PATCH: bringing current cvs to bootstrap land
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:30:44 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <email@example.com>
>>>>> "Gabriel" == Gabriel Dos Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Gabriel> The following patchlet brings current cvs tree to
Gabriel> bootstrap land.
Gabriel> Bootstrapped and tested on i686-pc-linux. No regression.
Gabriel> OK to install?
No, but thanks. Somehow, the c-semantics.c hunk of my last patch
didn't get checked in. Weird -- there were no conflicts, and the
ChangeLog and c-common.h changes went in. Probably operator error.
Anyhow, I think this should be fixed now.
Mark Mitchell email@example.com
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com