This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to improve find_base_term ADDRESSOF handling
- To: john at feith dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch to improve find_base_term ADDRESSOF handling
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 00 10:02:15 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
+ case ADDRESSOF:
+ return stack_pointer_rtx;
Why the stack pointer? I'd think FP was better. Or one of the virtual
registers. Can you say more here?