This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] po/POTFILES.in update now that g-perf.h is apparently gone?
- To: apbianco at redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] po/POTFILES.in update now that g-perf.h is apparently gone?
- From: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 07:22:59 +0200
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200009120504.WAA11945@deliverance.cygnus.com>
* Alexandre Petit-Bianco (email@example.com) [20000912 07:04]:
> I didn't really look into disappearance of g-perf.h. But I was
> wondering whether the following patch was necessary (it fixed my egcs
> build) ?
I bet you to it :) For the whereabouts see the thread
"Integrated preprocessor patch - revised".