This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sdbout.c patch to use assemble_name (Was: Re: varasm patch breaks sh-coff)
- To: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: sdbout.c patch to use assemble_name (Was: Re: varasm patch breaks sh-coff)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:11:34 -0600
- cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009111851.TAA08978@phal.cygnus.co.uk>you write:
> I'm currently doing C tests with the following patch; if all goes well,
> I should have a test result tomorrow.
> Mon Sep 11 19:46:34 2000 J"orn Rennecke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sdbout.c (PUT_SDB_DEF, PUT_SDB_TAG, PUT_SDB_EPILOGUE_END):
> Replace ASM_OUTPUT_LABELREF with assemble_name.
If it tests OK, then consider the patch pre-approved.