This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch: tfformat.c doesn't compile under hpux 10.20
- To: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- Subject: Re: Patch: tfformat.c doesn't compile under hpux 10.20
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 12:16:37 -0600
- cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009111654.MAA26451@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca>you write:
> This patch fixes a problem compiling the test program tfformat.c under
> hpux 10.20. The include of stdlib.h has been removed because under hpux
> it results in the inclusion of stdio.h. The definitions in stdio.h
> conflict with those in iostdio.h.
> The header stdlib.h was included for `exit'. The single use of exit in
> the program has been changed to a return. Tested under hpux and i686
I must have missed the original thread. What definitions conflict and is
it possible to fix the conflict?