This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inline+sibcall x LEAF_REG_REMAP
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: inline+sibcall x LEAF_REG_REMAP
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 10:55:06 -0600
- cc: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>you write:
> On Sep 10, 2000, Richard Henderson <email@example.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 03:41:14AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
> >> * gcc.c-torture/execute/20000910-1.c: New test.
> > Ok.
> Ehrm. Not really :-(
> Or did you mean to approve just the testcase? :-)
> There was another problem situation that hadn't shown up with the
> testcase, but that did on bootstrap-O3. I've created another
> testcase, included in the new patch below. Ok to install, assuming
> bootstrap and testing succeed?
The testcases are fine. I haven't had a chance to look at the patch
itself though :-)