This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New function split_block
- To: Michael Hayes <mhayes at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: New function split_block
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:53:40 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> This patch provides a new function to split a basic block at a given
> insn. It creates a new fallthru edge between the blocks and returns
> the new edge. This function is used in a forthcoming loop patch that
> adds fake edges to the CFG after each call insn that may exit.
> 2000-09-12 Michael Hayes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * basic-block.h (split_block, update_bb_for_insn): New prototypes.
> * flow.c (split_block, update_bb_for_insn): New functions.
Approved. Please install.