This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Combine_stack_adjustements fix
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: Combine_stack_adjustements fix
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:57:38 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000908144139.A10840@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, Sep 08, 2000 at 02:41:39PM +0200, Jan Hubicka wrote:
> This patch avoids this problem by changing regmove to do only the
> safe transformations - when second adjustemnt is allocating instruction,
I'm not entirely pleased with the solution. It shouldn't be hard
to notice that we've stored the stack value somewhere.