This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [testsuite] Yet another gcc segfault on lame input
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [testsuite] Yet another gcc segfault on lame input
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 16:16:46 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <20000901113808.N21753@devserv.devel.redhat.com>you write:
> gcc segfaults on the following testcase. One issue is that block_stack is
> NULL, which expand_end_bindings is not expecting (below is a possible stmt.
> change but I'm not sure whether that's the best solution), but if I apply
> the stmt.c patch, it segfaults in yet another place. Any ideas on how to
> solve these nicely and without slowing down compilation for properly writte
> 2000-09-01 Jakub Jelinek <email@example.com>
> * gcc.dg/noncompile/20000901-2.c: New test.
The test itself is fine.
I'm unsure what to do with the stmt.c change though. I'm kind of hoping
that we can rethink it a little as we go to function at a time mode.