This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] for gcc-2.95.x branch: small bug in fixinc/inclhack.sh
- To: msokolov at ivan dot harhan dot org
- Subject: Re: [patch] for gcc-2.95.x branch: small bug in fixinc/inclhack.sh
- From: Bruce Korb <bkorb at sco dot COM>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 11:01:52 -0700
- CC: GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: The Santa Cruz Operation
``inclhack.sh'' is generated:
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - it has been generated
You must edit the template file, inclhack.tpl if I
remember right. (It is obsolete now.) In any case,
does this print a ``1'' on 4.3BSD????
$ sh -c 'if false ; then echo bogus ; fi ; echo $?'
that would be quite broken. :-(