This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: problem with basic block reorder and reorg (correct version)
- To: Herman ten Brugge <Haj dot Ten dot Brugge at net dot HCC dot nl>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: problem with basic block reorder and reorg (correct version)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:19:51 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200009032017.VAA20890@net.HCC.nl>you write:
> 2000-09-03 Herman A.J. ten Brugge <Haj.Ten.Brugge@net.HCC.nl>
> * reorg.c (find_end_label): If the basic block reorder pass moves the
> return insn to some other place try to locate it again and put our
> end_of_function_label there.
> * reorg.c (relax_delay_slots): Check if find_end_label created a
> new label that invalidates the current optimazation.