This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/920810-1.c on i686, sparc64 and other platforms
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/920810-1.c on i686, sparc64 and other platforms
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:33:58 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, hjl at valinux dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <20000904090539.H21753@devserv.devel.redhat.com>you write:
> This patch fixes testsuite/gcc.c-torture/execute/ieee/920810-1.c on
> platforms with conditional move instructions. We cannot optimize
> a == b ? b : a into a if it is a float comparison.
> Ok to commit?
> 2000-09-04 Jakub Jelinek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * combine.c (simplify_if_then_else): Don't convert a == b ? b : a
> to a if the comparison is floating mode and not -ffast-math.
> * simplify-rtx.c (simplify_ternary_operation): Likewise.
This is fine. Please install this patch.