This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch i386.h fix typo.
- To: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch i386.h fix typo.
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 18:54:51 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <39B6416B.9E9B4388@redhat.com>you write:
> Can I apply this patch under the obviously correct rule?
> * config/i386/i386.h (ADDRESS_COST): Fix typo.
However, I beat you to it :-)