This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: cpplib: remove cppulp.c
- To: Neil Booth <NeilB at earthling dot net>
- Subject: Re: cpplib: remove cppulp.c
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 12:08:58 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000906195705.A21184@daikokuya.demon.co.uk>
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 07:57:05PM +0100, Neil Booth wrote:
> This patch moves the global user_label_prefix to a cpp_reader's
> options strucutre, since it can be set on the command line.
Please hold off on this patch until the integrated preprocessor patch
is applied (today, I hope) and then test it with --enable-c-cpplib.