This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Proposed binutils PATCH] Re: Diagnosing an intricate C++ pr
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: [Proposed binutils PATCH] Re: Diagnosing an intricate C++ pr
- From: "Alexander N. Kabaev" <ak03 at gte dot com>
- Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:38:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: "David O'Brien" <obrien at NUXI dot com>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: GTE Laboratories Inc.
> That is simply not true :-). We just have different views on things.
> Most of Linux developers know where to find a current, stable binutils.
And current, stable binutils are not in official CVS because ...?