This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [G]CSE of extended asm statements
- To: bernds at cygnus dot co dot uk
- Subject: Re: [G]CSE of extended asm statements
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 00 07:41:08 EDT
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Why exactly do we share ASM_OPERANDS? (I.e. why can't we just change
Because fundamentally they are the same. If we have an asm with two outputs,
both outputs have the same set of input operands.