This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 01 Sep 2000 01:33:12 -0700
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <11169.967738786@upchuck>
Can someone please explain again why we need both crtbegin and crtbeginS?
It still seems gratuitous to me.