This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for Re: bootstrap error with --enable-cpplib and --enable-nls
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, mh at exept dot de
- Subject: Re: PATCH for Re: bootstrap error with --enable-cpplib and --enable-nls
- From: kthomas at gwdg dot de (Philipp Thomas)
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 20:44:09 GMT
- Cc: egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <14078.12143.662831.680698@bolero> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:16:52 +0200 (MEST), you wrote:
> * Makefile.in (cppmain$(exeext)): Depend on intl.o. Link in intl.o.
I cant't look into the source just now, but why the dependency on
intl.o ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but IMO the failure with
--enable-nls is that the definition of localedir (as $(datadir)/locale
) is missing in Makefile.in, as well as passing it as define in
caffeine low .... brain halted