This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch for "statement with no effect" warnings in intl calls
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: A patch for "statement with no effect" warnings in intl calls
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 21:51:01 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903131540.KAA25375@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> I decided it was better to do this inline instead of in the
> definition in libintl.h. This is so we stay as close as possible to the
> original intl code in case we want to upgrade the version we use in the
> Sat Mar 13 10:23:29 1999 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * cccp.c (default_include): Initialize structure memebers.
> (pass_thru_directive): Change the type of 'keyword_length' to int.
> (main): Cast the result of bindtextdomain/textdomain to (void).
> * collect2.c (main): Likewise.
> * cppmain.c (main): Likewise.
> * gcc.c (main): Likewise.
> * gcov.c (main): Likewise.
> * protoize.c (main): Likewise.
> * toplev.c (main): Likewise.
This is fine. Thanks!