This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch]: SIGSEGV: exceptions with thread specific data
- To: hjl at varesearch dot com (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: SIGSEGV: exceptions with thread specific data
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Date: 16 Mar 1999 11:13:56 -0800
- Cc: kra at cri dot cz, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <m10My6k-000AUcC@shanghai.varesearch.com>
This is too expensive. We spend a lot of time building up the fde_array's
the first time we throw, and can't afford to throw it away and start over
the next time. There must be a better way.