This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A warning patch for config/sparc/*
- To: rth at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: A warning patch for config/sparc/*
- From: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 08:51:38 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com
> From: Richard Henderson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 09:54:02PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> > It turns out that this patch has a problem on SunOS4 cc which is
> > solved by http://egcs.cygnus.com/ml/egcs-patches/1999-03/msg00085.html.
> This seems ok.
Thanks for reviewing both patches. I've installed them along
with the changes you requested to the sparc stuff.
Kaveh R. Ghazi Engagement Manager / Project Services
email@example.com Qwest Internet Solutions