This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: assign_stack_temp_for_type BLKmode size rounding
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: assign_stack_temp_for_type BLKmode size rounding
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 02:18:51 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
> Sat Feb 20 13:47:00 EST 1999 John Wehle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> * function.c (assign_stack_temp_for_type): Abort
> if mode == Blkmode and align is less than
> BIGGEST_ALIGNMENT / BITS_PER_UNIT.
> (assign_stack_temp_for_type): Round the size parameter
> passed to assign_stack_local instead of size itself.
My PA bootstrap was successful. I've installed this change.