This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch for cpplib: -include
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch for cpplib: -include
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:14:33 -0600
- cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <3611435A.27A07A34@cygnus.com>you write:
> Hi Zack,
> I have only one comment and it's a nit, but I think the options in toplev.c
> should be kept alphabetically within each section (disregarding any 'no'
> prefix). It looks like the single letter ones go first followed by the
> longer ones. I know that -remap is out of order already and it should be fixed too.
> Other than that, I approve of this patch.
Thanks for reviewing the change. I fixed up the ordering problems and
installed the patch.