This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: new alias sets from the backend
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: new alias sets from the backend
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 18:06:23 -0600
- cc: mark at markmitchell dot com, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980930160201.A20595@dot.cygnus.com>you write:
> The only question then is what to do with
> if ((MEM_IN_STRUCT_P (mem) && varies (mem_addr))
> || (MEM_IN_STRUCT_P (x) && varies (x_addr)))
> return 0;
> which still affects va_arg stuff. Does this stuff buy us
> anything anymore?
Unknown at this point. Certainly worth an experiment.
If we keep the MEM_IN_STRUCT_P stuff, we ought to make it dependent on strict