This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch: silent libf2c build failures, multilib related?
- To: Robert Lipe <robertl at dgii dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch: silent libf2c build failures, multilib related?
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 01:41:18 -0600
- cc: knobi at knobisoft dot de, egcs at cygnus dot com, burley at gnu dot org, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19980928221358.A15336@dgii.com>you write:
> Martin Knoblauch wrote:
> > Would a "--disable-multilib" configure flag cause problems?
> Robert Lipe wrote:
> [ maybe. Never tried it. It's a variable worth investigating. ]
> Yep. That's the ticket. Martin, can you confirm this works for you?
> Please consider this patch to make --disable-multilib actually make a .a
> out of all those .o's.
> * Makefile.in (all): Correct dependencies do --disable-multilibs works again.
> (distclean): Correct typo.
Looks fine to me.